nav bar

30.10.13

Winter wish list


If I could describe my style choices for the winter in three words, it would be minimal, classic and rock. Not rock in its actual trend meaning but just some elements to give it a rock mood. Well this season I'd go chic and minimal more than ever before. Especially on the lines that clothes had been sewn. Straight and geometrical... 
Lately I'd go mad for a classic coat such as that one from Zara. No matter where I go, no matter where I am, I see them classics EVERYWHERE. I would sell my soul to the devil to buy that Celine coat which I am in love with, but it's a bit expensive for my budget(ok maybe alot :p), so I 'll be fine with the Zara one :)
Tartan is the hot trend for the winter as well, but I don't like it in big areas of clothes so I'd rather go for a tartan accessory, and of courseeee a pair of over the knee boots is an essential for my closet !

Happy rest of the day :) x

No comments:

Post a Comment