nav bar

6.10.13

Here's the lurex !


Is lurex back???? Lately I've been seeing a lot of lurex pieces in many of my favorite stores. 

1, 4. TOPSHOP
 2. Missselfridge
 3, 5. RIVER ISLAND 
6. Asos



Well, I'm happy to see that because recently I dug out that 10 years old French Connection top from my mum's closet, which I 'been wondering how I could wear it in the mood of '13.



At first I must confess, I though I would go for a metallic look, wear it with these river island metallic shorts, looking more like 80's really. It could be worn in so many ways actually, for a casual look or even for an evening one. I think a casual outfit it would be more like me. So here are my picks :


Top: French Connection
Skirt: Asos
Jacket: RIVER ISLAND
Shoes: TOPSHOP
Bag: ZARA
Sunglasses: Wildfox


Have a nice Sunday :)
x


1 comment:

  1. The concept you provided in the blog is really appreciable and should be adopted by the people of the planet. Please write a few lines about womens jumpsuits distributor | womens playsuits supplier to increase my information about them as I want more knowledge about them.
    clothing women uk

    ReplyDelete