nav bar

10.9.13

Into fashion editorial photography

What about some photography time? Well I loooove styling, setting story telling scenes (perhaps coveying other eras and cultures), also adore undertaking make up and hair styling. What should I do with all those interests so? A FASHION EDITORIAL :D
After a few years of doing this just for fun without even knowing such function really exists, I 've realized that this is a medium in the fashion industry for product's promotion. That awareness gave a special meaning to my interests. Now the thing is, can I proceed all those processes just myself in order to get it professionally?












Inspired by the beauty and the elegance of the 50's, that was my first attempt in fashion editorial photography. Thank my friend Eleni Pontiki for her modelling services offer :)

I will come up with more soon. Enjoy the rest of the day :) x

No comments:

Post a Comment